Pearson English Spring Days webinar series
Date: Tuesday, May 4th, 2021 Time: 8:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Speaker: Ken Beatty, and many others
Learning together Our Spring Days 2021 webinar series looks at key challenges. Over the last year, classrooms have closed or moved online and learning has been interrupted. Many learners and educators struggle with motivation or simply knowing how to manage, and stress levels often high. What have we learned? How are others coping? Our speaker line-up, including Ken Beatty, Magda Kania and Amy Malloy, have experiences to share. Sign up for webinars with ideas and solutions for lost learning, hybrid learning, techno stress and more. Plus, join our virtual worldwide coffee breaks to interact with them and colleagues around the world. (More information on their webpage)
Organization: Pearson Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: