CUE SIG of JALT:
CUE Conference 2021
Date: Saturday, September 11th, 2021 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Plenary speaker Alexandra Burke; presentation proposals are due Sunday, July 4
CUE Conference 2021 will be held online Saturday, September 11th, 2021. The Plenary Speaker of CUE Conference 2021 will be Alexandra Burke. Her session topic will be on Neurodiversity and mainstream university classrooms. Alexandra Burke is a graduate of the University of Canberra and Monash University, with a former civil service public policy career focusing on equity of access. At JALT 2020 she won two Michele Steele Best of JALT Awards for inclusive teaching presentations. She also won Best Poster awards at the 2019 and 2020 JALT International Conferences, sharing the 2019 award with co-presenter Kirika Kushiyama. Alexandra Burke is one of the founding officers of the new JALT Accessibility in Language Learning SIG.
Call for Papers
The CUE SIG welcomes submissions for short presentations or professional development workshops on topics of interest to the college and university education community. Proposals are due by Sunday, July 4 at 11:59 p.m. More information can be found at the CUE Conference website.
Organization: College and University Educators Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CUE SIG of JALT)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CUE SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: