Extensive Reading Foundation:
Extensive Reading Around the World (ERAW2021)
Date: Thursday, August 12th, 2021 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Nation and dozens more
This event is a stepping stone towards the Sixth Extensive Reading World Congress, (ERWC6) which has been rescheduled for August, 2022 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. We are honored to have Dr. Paul Nation, (University of Victoria at Wellington) as the plenary speaker. As with any conference, the event will feature a variety of sessions, although due to time and technical restrictions, the number of concurrent sessions will be limited. The program committee will strive to develop a well-rounded, representative program that addresses issues related to all levels and styles of Extensive Reading. Please see the ERAW2021 registration page for details.
Organization: Extensive Reading Foundation
Cost: US$5 for Attendees from Developing Nations; US$30 for Attendees from Developed Nations
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading Foundation
Email QR Code: