Kitakyushu JALT Southwest Regional Meet
Date: Sunday, September 21st, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: seven speakers
Seven different presenters from the Kyushu region will present on a variety of topics covering such areas as teaching children, teacher education and college and university education. Consecutive presentations will take place over three hours, held in two concurrent sessions running through the afternoon, with time for socialization and one-on-one discussion with presenters and other meeting attendees.
Young Learners Room
Helene Jarmol Uchida:
Confidence Building Interactive Games / Activities.
Tony Ruiz & Patricia Kasamatsu:
Teaching Junior High & Younger.
University Student Views on the English Education System in Japan.
Online Writing Community: Observations and Effects.
Chat Logs as a Data Source.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,500 yen
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, a 5-minute walk from the Kokura train station (shinkansen, JR train)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: