Going Live! - Tried and Tested!
Date: Sunday, January 26th, 2003 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Katherine McKay, Longman ELT, Pearson Education Japan
Come and join this hands-on workshop - a real lesson, followed by group work-stations and a circle time. Explore current teaching approaches, share practical tips and activity ideas, and make teaching English to children empowering, energized and easy! About the speaker: Katherine MacKay is Executive Consultant for children’s materials, Longman ELT, Pearson Education Japan.
Organization: Kumamoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kumamoto JALT)
Venue: Kumamoto YMCA, Chuo Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kumamoto JALT