Summer Workshop: Standard Speaking Test 1, 2 (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, August 26th, 2001 Time: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Speaker: Mervyn Lewis as main speaker
The theme of the 13th JALT Gunma Summer Workshop at Kusatsu is "Meeting Student's Speaking Needs". There is a call for participation (30-minute presentations related to language teaching), so to get involved, contact Gunma chapter. To register for this event, contact Morijiro Shibayama Tel/fax 027-263-8522, e-mail: shibayam@ surugadai.ac.jp
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: 7,000 yen for 1 night, 4 meals, onsen hot spring
Venue: Kanto Koshin'etsu Kokuritsu Daigaku Seminar House, 737 Shirane, Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Gunma-ken (tel: 0279-88-2212)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: