Second Language Acquisition Differences Between Child and Adult Learners
Date: Saturday, August 4th, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Jerry Miller, Tohoku University of Art and Design
Jerry Miller will talk on second language acquisition differences between child and adult Learners based on his teaching experience at an English conversation school in terms of Krashen's theory of second language acquisition.
Organization: Yamagata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yamagata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Yamagata Kajo Kominkan (t: 0236-43-2687)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yamagata JALT
Phone (home): 0238-85-2468
Email QR Code: