Teaching Children Conference
Date: Thursday, September 23rd, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Tom Merner, Curtis Kelly, Yukie Kawaguchi, Chris Hunt, Linda Wittig, Yuko Uno, Anthony Torbert, Reiko Tada, Kanae Noda, and Don Block
Co-sponsored by the JALT Osaka Chapter and JALT's Teaching Children Special Interest Group. Registration starts at 9:30. Please note that this conference is on a Thursday that is a Japanese national holiday. Registration starts at 9:30 a.m. For complete information and to preregister please visit www.tcsigjalt.org/events/osaka.
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen, or free if pre-registered
Non-members: 2500 yen (2000 yen if pre-registered) / 1500 yen (1200 yen if preregistered) for full-time students.
Venue: Osaka City Municipal Lifelong Learning Center, on the fifth floor of Umeda's Dai-2 Building. Tel: 06-6345-5000. www.manabi.city.osaka.jp
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: