Nagoya British Council:
Teaching Grammar (Afternoon Workshop 5 of 5)
Date: Sunday, September 12th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
This workshop is part of a communicative methodology course made up of five Sunday afternoon workshops, held fortnightly in Nagoya during the Summer term (11 July, 25 July, 08 August, 29 August, 12 September). Teachers attending all the workshops receive a British Council Certificate at the end of the course. In this seminar, participants will focus on various approaches and methods for teaching grammar in interesting ways utilising an integrated skills-based approach. Also, participants will practice preparing grammar lessons based on textbook material. The 47,250 yen cost is for 5 afternoon workshops, and includes consumption tax. Please note that attendance on and payment for individual workshops is not possible. The 5 afternoon workshops form Part 2 of a yearlong four-part course.
Organization: The British Council Nagoya Centre (Nagoya British Council)
Cost: Participation in one course: 5 x 2 hour sessions, is 47,250 yen (Cost includes consumption tax)
Venue: British Council Nagoya Centre, NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Centre Bldg. 6F, 1-13-3 Higashi Sakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya British Council
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-963-3671