Raising Japanese-English Bilingual Children in Japan.
Date: Sunday, September 16th, 2001 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Joe Lauer, Adam Beck, Susan Meiki, Kato Kumiko, David M. Mosher
The moderator of this panel discussion is Joe Lauer. After a 20-minute presentation by the moderator entitled "Recent Research Results in Raising Japanese-English Bilingual Children," we will then have a panel discussion. Members: Adam Beck, Hiroshima International School; Susan Meiki, mother of three; Kato Kumiko, mother of two; David M. Mosher, father of three.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Crystal Plaza, 6F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: