Two Topics: (1) Teaching Writing via Computers, (2) Improving Your Spelling Skills
Date: Sunday, September 19th, 2004 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Joe Lauer (Hiroshima University)
During the first hour, participants will examine a new and comprehensive homepage which helps Japanese students improve their English writing abilities. During the second hour, participants will "have fun with English spelling."
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Hiroshima University, Higashi Hiroshima, Faculty of Integrated Arts & Sciences, Room J307
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: