Super Eigorian for Elementary School English
Date: Friday, September 17th, 2004 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Tom Merner
Following the popular TV series Eigorian, NHK produced a new series called Super Eigorian aimed for 5th and 6th graders for use in English activities in elementary schools. Based on a thematic- and activity-based approach, the program was designed to assist teachers conduct English activities for an age group often considered difficult to teach. Our special guest in September will come from Yokohama to talk about and demonstrate some activities from this, as well as introducing a new textbook currently being developed for elementary school English lessons within a content-based curriculum.
Note: Nagasaki JALT's 2005 elections are still open - please contact Nagasaki JALT to help contribute some time and energy to the chapter.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kotsu Sangyou Building 4F, Nagasaki Bus Terminal Building, Volunteer Support Centre
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: