ETJ Ishikawa September Group Workshop: The Power of Music and Rhythm in Classroom
Date: Sunday, September 12th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Akiko Seino
ETJ-Ishikawa Group is an organization for young learners' English teachers in Ishikawa Prefecture. With the motto, "Exchange and Explore!", we provide local teachers with opportunities to exchange teaching ideas and to explore new ways to teach. In this workshop, Akiko Seino, an experienced English teacher, demonstrates how to implement musical activities in EFL classrooms to maximize children's learning. Afterwords, all the participants are encouraged to share thier own ideas in small groups.
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen (used for covering room costs)
Venue: Ishikawa-ken Shougai Gakusyu Center 2F Room 21, Kanazawa-Shi Hirosaka 2-1-1 (near Kenrokuen Park), t: 076-223-9571. Free parking available.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788