Learning to Read / Reading to Learn
Date: Sunday, September 5th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: ETJ organizers
Saitama ETJ is an English teachers' group for those who teach young learners. Today's workshop talks about graded readers. Readers are a great tool for motivating language learning, and this presentation looks at a range of techniques for exploiting their potential in the classroom.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan, 1-10-18, Sakuragicho, Omiya, Saitama
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800