Nagoya IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC Halloween Workshop in Nagoya
Date: Sunday, September 12th, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC teacher trainer
Halloween is one of the most popular events in the US for children and adults alike. It is the time for children to disguise themselves as goblins, witches and ghosts and to go "trick or treating" for goodies. This workshop will present various activities, songs and chants relating to Halloween. Teachers will also be able to purchase "treats" imported from the USA to give to their students. Don't miss this terrific opportunity to introduce this fascinating cultural event to your classes!
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Nagoya IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,400 yen
Non-members: 10,500 yen
Venue: Nagoya Kokusai Kaigijo, Atsuta-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919