Integrating Skills for Success in Learning with Tapestry
Date: Saturday, September 8th, 2001 Time: 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Alastair Lamond, Thomson Learning Japan
The presenter will introduce the Tapestry series' approach to integrating language-learning and studying strategies with language skills development activities and show how this is achieved through the use of engaging materials on high-interest topics, learner-centered tasks, stimulating CNN® video, and optional web-based activities.
Organization: Miyazaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Miyazaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen, newcomers free
Venue: Miyazaki Municipal University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Miyazaki JALT
Email QR Code: