ETJ-Okayama September Meeting
Date: Sunday, September 26th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: General discussion
For ETJ Okayama's second meeting, we are planning on discussing organizational structure and goals for our local organization. If possible, we would like to set up our committee. After this, time permitting, we will open the floor to everyone for general suggestions, feedback, and exchange of ideas related to teaching English to children and our various teaching circumstances.
To get to Okayama Sakaku building from Okayama station, take the Seikibashi tranline line to the Shin-Saidaiji-cho-suji stop (tram/streetcar fare is 140 yen). Walk down the covered arcade about one minute. The building is on the right.
Organization: ETJ Okayama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Okayama)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: 2nd floor, Okayama Sankaku building near Omotecho in Okayama city
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Okayama
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 086-428-5395