Date: Sunday, April 24th, 2005 Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Speaker: All Members Welcome
It's the season for hanami. Come view cherry blossoms with Kagoshima JALT. For more information, call 099-216-8800 e-mail email@example.com
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Venue: By the side of the Koutsuki River
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT