Alphabet Starters Gets the Kids Going
Date: Sunday, September 16th, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Derek Mackrell, Thomson Learning
Mackrell will show how Alphabet Starters, a communicative approach to presenting phonics to preschool learners, effectively excites and motivates kids' interest in English. He will also demonstrate activities for older students from Expressions, a new 3-level, 4-skill series by David Nunan.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Venue: Building 5, Aichi University, Toyohashi Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299