ETJ Chubu ELT Expo 2005
Date: Sunday, November 20th, 2005 Time: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Many speakers
Following the success of last year's ETJ Expos, the third round of ETJ English language teaching Expos will be held in seven cities around Japan from October 2005 until December 2005. There will be presentations by guest speakers sponsored by publishers, many opportunities for local teachers to present their ideas, and displays of a wide range of English language teaching materials. Teachers who preregister (no fee necessary) will go into a fast lane at the registration desk, and will be eligible for prizes donated by the publishers. To preregister, go to the Expos section of the website.
The following ELT-related organizations will be sponsoring the Expos: Abax, AK Books, Apricot, Cambridge University Press, David English House, Edvec, eigoTown.com, EFL Press, English Exchange/Houghton Mifflin, Independent Publishers International, Intercom Press, Kid's Talk Press, Language Solutions, Linguaphone, Longman, Macmillan Language House, McGraw Hill, Mikasa Book Service, misterenglish.com, Oxford University Press, RIC, Scholastic, School Book Service, Seibido... and more to be announced.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen for ETJ members (ETJ membership is free at the event and at pre-registration online.)
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Chukyo University bldg. 4, Yagoto station Exit 5, Aichi (see directions)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: