Nagoya British Council:
Using computer technology (Afternoon Workshop 1 of 5)
Date: Sunday, January 16th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
This workshop is part of a communicative methodology course made up of five Sunday afternoon workshops, held fortnightly in Nagoya during the Winter term:
- 16 January (topic: Using computer technology),
- 30 January (topic: Assessment and evaluation),
- 13 February (topic: Teaching speaking),
- 27 February (topic: Using textbooks effectively),
- 13 March (topic: Exploiting team teaching).
Organization: The British Council Nagoya Centre (Nagoya British Council)
Cost: Participation in one course: 5 x 3 hour sessions, is 47,250 yen (Cost includes consumption tax)
Venue: British Council Nagoya, NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Centre Bldg 6F 1-13-3, Higashi Sakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 461-0005
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya British Council
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-963-3671