Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
FEW May Meeting: How to get arrested in Japan!
Date: Thursday, May 12th, 2005 Time: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Speaker: John Merrifield, Chief Creative Officer TBWA JAPAN
John Merrifield writes, "I hate advertising. But I love great ads. The kind of work that rewards you, invites you in, even changes the way you think. But most advertising – particularly in Japan is annoying, insulting or banal. So we set out to change things. To prove that communication can go further than a 15 second spot with a celebrity doing something silly. Have we been successful? We'll let you decide. Though the police certainly seemed to have weighed in with their opinion." No words can describe the creative works of John Merrifield, so please join us for an evening of sheer entertainment from an award-winning creative director and in his own words...you be the judge.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 2,000 yen (incl. buffet supper and drinks)
Non-members: 5,000 yen (incl. buffet supper and drinks) Please note: This is a women-only event.
Venue: Foreign Correspondent's Club of Japan, Yurakucho Denki Bldg. 20F, Yurakucho, Tokyo. map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: