ETJ-Toyama First Meeting - Two Presentations
Date: Sunday, January 30th, 2005 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Terry R. Stone, Mari Nakamura
You're invited! This is the first ETJ workshop in Toyama. Everyone with an interest in teaching young learners of English is welcome. In this workshop, two experienced teachers, Terry Stone and Mari Nakamura, will give you great ideas. Terry's topic is Classroom management for preschoolers. Mari's topic is Activities that keep your students on a roll. So during this first ETJ meeting, you'll get ideas to better manage your classes as well as great activities that keep students interest. Afterward all the participants are encouraged to share their own ideas in small groups. Non-ETJ-members are welcome!
About the presenters: Terry R. Stone is a business owner and a Master children's teacher. He is the ETJ Toyama coordinator. Mari Nakamura is a renowned teacher trainer who is UCLA TEFL certified. She is an academic consultant for an ELT publisher, and also the ETJ Ishikawa coordinator.
Organization: ETJ Toyama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Toyama)
Cost: 500 yen (to cover the cost for the venue)
Venue: Toyama-kenminkaikan, room #608 (Across from Toyama city hall), tel: 076-432-3111
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Toyama
Email QR Code: