Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: David McMurray
We are in for a very special afternoon as David McMurray, famous haiku artist from Fukuoka and past JALT National President and Treasurer, will be here to conduct a haiku workshop. David has a column in the Asahi Shimbun and is online at http://www.asahi.com/english/haiku/. He invites you to send in a haiku using the link on that page BEFORE the workshop and he will help you with polishing it if necessary. (Doors open at 1:00 p.m.)
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hokkaido International School
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: