Institute of International Education in London:
The 20th International Education Forum
Date: Sunday, May 15th, 2005 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Teruyuki Zushi, Institute of International Education in London; Katsutoshi Ito, Kanagawa University; Dr Alessandro Benati, University of Greenwich
The speakers at today's event are:
- Teruyuki Zushi, Principal, Institute of International Education in London;
- Katsutoshi Ito, Emeritus Professor of Kanagawa University;
- Dr Alessandro Benati, Head of Department: Languages and International Studies, University of Greenwich.
- Lecture: Japan 's Education and England 's Education
Analysis and Discussion: Language and Academic Proficiency
- "England 's National Curriculum and Academic Proficiency "
- "English Proficiency Levels for Elementary School, Junior High School, High School, College and University."
- "The interface between SLA theory/research and the development of language ability"
- Introduction about "Seminar on Teaching English to Children" and "Japanese Teacher Training Course"
Organization: Institute of International Education in London
Cost: 3,500 yen (Students: 2,500 yen)
Venue: Nihon Kyoiku Kaikan, 2-6-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (Tel 03-3230-2833 for directions)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of International Education in London
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5940-0506