Teaching English to Children: ACET 2005 May Meeting
Date: Sunday, May 8th, 2005 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Tomoko Hirakawa
A typical ACET meeting includes various volunteers sharing songs, classroom games, activities, and various teaching methods that have proven successful in teaching English to children. In the ACET May meeting, Noriko and Tomoko will share some warm up songs. Noriko and Riki will share some activities. Let's have a lot of fun together!
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: 1000 yen
Venue: Amikas 2F, near Nishitetsu Takamiya station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: