CDF (Classes de Francais):
Intuition (day 1 of 3)
Date: Saturday, October 8th, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Roslyn Young
For Caleb Gattegno, of all the ways of knowing open to mankind, intuition was the best suited to solving the problems of the 21st Century. "Intuition" is a technical term for a particular way of knowing needed when encountering complexity. it involves our capacity to maintain and to hold the presence of a whole problem whilst using "lightings" to examine different aspects in turn. During this seminar, we will examine how we know what we know, and why intuition is so important for the type of problem confronting us today. Roslyn Young is an English teacher living in France who has been working with the Gattegno Approach for teaching languages (aka The Silent Way) for over 35 years. Her annual series of workshops will take place this year at CDF. For more details, see CDF's webpage.
Organization: CDF (Classes de Francais)
Cost: 32,500 yen (3 days) (29,500 before the 1st of Sept.)
Venue: CDF (Classes de Francais) 107-0052, Tokyo, Minato-ku, Akasaka 8-4-7 2F M'Aoyama-Itchome Tel: 03-3475-0745
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CDF (Classes de Francais)
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3475-0745