CDF (Classes de Francais):
The Role of Sleep in Learning (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, October 2nd, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Roslyn Young
Please see day one of The Role of Sleep in Learning for details.
Organization: CDF (Classes de Francais)
Cost: 20,500 yen (for both days) (18,500 yen before the 1st of Sept.)
Venue: CDF (Classes de Francais) 107-0052, Tokyo, Minato-ku, Akasaka 8-4-7 2F M'Aoyama-Itchome Tel: 03-3475-0745
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CDF (Classes de Francais)
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3475-0745