Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's ELT Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Osaka
Date: Sunday, October 16th, 2005 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
At the Nellie's Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Osaka there will be displays from various well-known publishers, the latest in ELT materials and children's items available at a 15 per cent discount, and a chance to take part in the many workshops being held by Japan's leading ELT professionals. Also, for the first time this year, Nellie's will be featuring English Rakugo (the art of Japanese sit-down comedy) at its Osaka and Tokyo Events. Come along and have a laugh!
- Admission is absolutely free!
- The first 50 guests will receive a free gift!
- Free shipping with purchases over 10,000 yen!
- Special discounts on selected items!
09:30 - 10:20 Patrick Jackson (Oxford University Press)
10:40 - 11:30 David Nunan (Thomson ELT)
11:50 - 12:40 Akiko Seino (Longman ELT)
13:30 - 14:30 ENGLISH RAKUGO
14:50 - 15:40 Keiko Abe-Ford (APRICOT)
16:00 - 16:50 Yoko Matsuka (Matsuka Phonics Institute)
09:30 - 10:20 Yumiko Akeba (Cambridge University Press)
10:40 - 11:30 Tanja McCandie (Oxford University Press)
11:50 - 12:40 David Nunan (Thomson ELT)
14:50 - 15:40 Alastair Graham-Marr (ABAX)
16:00 - 16:50 Kumiko Takahashi (Scholastic)
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Cost: free; register by fax, e-mail or on Nellie's website
Venue: Ebisu Building, AA Hall (5F and 6F) 3-2-9 Awajicho, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 541-0047
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213