Longman ELT / Travelman Teacher Training Seminar
Date: Sunday, October 16th, 2005 Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Steve King (Longman ELT)
Working together with Travelman Bookstore in Miyazaki, Longman ELT Presents a one-day workshop for teachers of both adults and children:
- 12:00-12:30 Doors Open, Welcome
- 12:30-1:30 Children's Teachers Workshop (Steve King, Longman ELT)
Great Techniques for the Kids' EFL Classroom
- 1:30-2:00 Break
- 2:00-2:20 Greetings from Travelman
- 2:30-3:30 Teachers of Adults Workshop (Steve King, Longman ELT)
Top Notch Tips to get your Students Talking
- 3:30- Book Display
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Miyazaki JA AZM Hall, Bekkan 301 map: www.jaeic.or.jp/sk-7f-6.htm
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: