The Art and Science of NLP
Date: Saturday, October 1st, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Elizabeth Payea-Butler, NLP Master Trainer
This NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) workshop is for anyone who would like to learn more about NLP and its possible applications in both the personal and business arena. Imagine hearing about NLP from a friend and being curious as to how successful people use NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and wanting to experience NLP possibilities first hand? Intrapersona has invited from Canada, Elizabeth Payea-Butler, an international Master Trainer of NLP with a Specialty in DHE (Design Human Engineering) certified through the Society of NLP by Dr. Richard Bandler, one of co-creators of NLP and the architect of DHE. There are only a few trainers in the world with this level of certification and we are excited that Ms. Payea-Butler has agreed to come to Tokyo to present this workshop. For a map and other details, please contact Intrapersona.
Cost: 15,000 yen
Venue: Eigo Kenkyusha Building, Kagurazaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5368-0617