Let's Make a Homepage!
Date: Sunday, March 11th, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Thomas McCarthy
If you can use a mouse and type, then you can make a homepage. Using a free service on the internet, we will make a simple homepage. In this presentation we will:
- apply for a free email address (if you don't have one already)
- apply for a free homepage
- use on-line resources to build and change our homepage
- discuss (very briefly!) what it means and how you can do more.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen; local members 4000 yen per year
Venue: Matsuyama University Computer Room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211