4th Annual Storytelling Festival and Symposium
Date: Saturday, October 22nd, 2005 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Curtis Kelly, Beniko Mason, Brian Caspino, Rex Tanimoto, and many more (including many students)
The 4th annual Storytelling Festival and Symposium is presented by Osaka Gakuin University in cooperation with the Osaka Prefecture Board of Education and the Osaka and Kyoto chapters of JALT, and includes numerous teacher and student storytellers from Osaka prefecture and abroad. Original stories composed using presentation software such as PowerPoint as well as traditional storytelling will be featured in abundance. Storytellers include several guests from Saipan in addition to numerous senior high school, junior college and university students, as well as elementary, junior high and senior high school teachers in Osaka Prefecture. Awards will be given for outstanding entries in the categories of Adventure, Comedy, and Warm Hearted. For more information see www.kyotojalt.org or www.osakajalt.org .
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Venue: Osaka Gakuin University, at JR Kishibe stn or Hankyu Shojaku stn. map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: