The Mary Matsuda Gruenwald Story and Hanami Social
Date: Sunday, April 2nd, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mary Matsuda Gruenewald, author of Looking Like the Enemy: My Story of Imprisonment in Japanese American Internment Camps
Ms. Matsuda Gruenewald will visit Japan for the first time and share her timely story with us. Afterwards please join us as we enjoy the cherry blossoms along the river near Temmabashi station.
This event is co-sponsored by NewSage Press, SIETAR Kansai, and Kyoto JALT.
About the Location: The Dawn Center is near Keihan/subway Temmabashi station, 06-6910-8615. See here for map and directions. Child care will be available with advanced notice.
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen for JALT and SIETAR members
Non-members: 1500 yen
Venue: The Dawn Center, near Keihan/subway Temmabashi station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: