4 Corners: Ways to Improve Student Independence and Motivation in the Classroom
Date: Saturday, March 17th, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Marc Sheffner and Rodney Dunham, Tezukayama University
The presenters will demonstrate practical and fun ways to improve student independence and motivation in the classroom, using a variety of simple yet effective techniques and materials. The presentation will be followed by a chapter meeting to elect new officers and conduct other chapter business.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Venue: Tezukayama University, Gakuenmae Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: