The Enneagram and Interpersonal Peace Workshop
Date: Sunday, April 16th, 2006 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Lawrence Metzger
The workshop involves taking two small tests in English or Japanese to determine one's main character trait with one or two sub-traits that cumulatively profile intrapersonal characteristics with implications of direct influence on interpersonal behavior. The Enneagram involves a series of reflective exercises which bring out the conflict areas in each person's character and which can become balanced through further integrative exercises to achieve inner peace which positively impacts interpersonal relations and societal peace. Topics covered in the workshop will include: Personality Variants, Ego Defenses, Exorcising negative influences, Tools for Personal Growth, Intrapersonal Dynamics
Organization: Ibaraki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Ibaraki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Ibaraki University, Mito
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Ibaraki JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0298-58-9523
Email QR Code: