How Gender Differences Influence Hearing and Listening
Date: Sunday, June 11th, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Gregg McNabb
The presenter will delineate gender differences in hearing and suggest how these may impact on teaching listening. This presentation should be of particular relevance to junior high school teachers and others who teach children from ages 11 to 20. It will be of general interest to all those who wish to broaden their knowledge of how language can be taught. Anyone is welcome.
Organization: Hamamatsu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hamamatsu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Hamamatsu, ZAZA City Bldg. Palette, 5th floor, Meeting Room A
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hamamatsu JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 053-460-7956
Mobile phone: 090-9891-4844