Tokyo British Council:
Date: Sunday, June 11th, 2006 Time: 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: To be announced
TKT tests knowledge about the teaching of English to speakers of other languages, and concentrates on the knowledge needed by all English language teachers. It is an easily accessible test which is prepared and delivered to international standards. TKT has three modules. These modules can all be taken together at the same time, or separately, in any order, over a period of time.? Come along to the seminar to find out more about TKT, how to prepare for the test, and to network with other like-minded ELT professionals.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: 10,000 yen
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: