EFL Young Learners Poster Session
Date: Sunday, June 25th, 2006 Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Speaker: Gifu JALT Members
Join us for a spirited poster session featuring 6 JALT members with vast experience in teaching young learners from 2- 15 years old. Each member will give valuable ideas, activities and lesson techniques in their chosen field. This session will expand beyond the basics of flashcards, phonics, and simple conversation skills. Particular emphasis will be on the expanding role of Japanese teachers of English from kindergartens to junior high schools.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Heartful Square (southeast section of Gifu JR Station), Gifu City, Gifu-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: