Phonics: Why and How
Date: Sunday, June 18th, 2006 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Peter Warner
By explaining the Reading Triangle and demonstrating various activities, the presenter will show why phonics is essential for teaching English, and how to do it. There will be time for questions.
Organization: ETJ Osaka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Osaka)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: British Council Osaka, Dojima, Avanza 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Osaka
Email QR Code: