Language Teaching Professionals:
ETJ One-Day Certificate Course (Tokyo)
Date: Sunday, June 4th, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Alastair Graham-Marr, John Wiltshier, Rob Waring and Maurice Jamall
This is the ETJ One-day certificate course in teaching Japanese students (for teachers of teenagers and adults). Different course contents are offered in alternating years. To obtain the Full Certificate, it is necessary to attend two separate courses and write two reports. To obtain the Introductory Certificate, it is necessary to attend a one-day training course and write a report based on the training sessions attended. Certificates are issued under the names 'Oxford University Press' and 'David English House'. Today's trainers are:
Alastair Graham-Marr, Tokai University - Teaching skills for listening and speaking.
John Wiltshier, Miyagi University - Fluency through shadowing.
Rob Waring, Notre Dame Seishin University - Reading skills: methods and applications.
Maurice Jamall, Seikei University - Classroom Management.
Teachers should reserve a place by registering in advance, and make payments on the day of the course. How to register: online, or e-mail Kana@DavidEnglishHouse.com, or fax: 082 244 2651.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 4,000 yen
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo, 9F, 1-7-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: