Using Kamishibai (story cards) in the EFL classroom
Date: Sunday, June 11th, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Erika Hiejima
Erika Hiejima has a Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Teaching and has been teaching young children abroad for 17 years. She has worked at Miyazaki English Kindergarten for the last 7 years. She has extensive knowledge especially in the usage of Kamishibai (story cards). Come along and see how you too can incorporate kamishibai into your classes.
Organization: ETJ Miyazaki (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Miyazaki)
Venue: Kiyoiku Joho Kenshu Center, Miyazaki Board of Education 3F.4-1 Asahi 1 ? chome, Miyazaki
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Miyazaki
Email QR Code: