Amnesty International, Group 78 Tokyo:
Make Some Noise
Date: Sunday, June 18th, 2006 Time: 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Speaker: Comedy acts: Ami and her guitar and The Comedy Store; Music act: Warawara
Have a laugh and Make Some Noise at a fun night of stand-up comedy acts: Ami and her guitar and The Comedy Store. And don't forget your dancing shoes as these acts are followed by dance music from Warawara. Doors open at 17:00 for Amnesty International letter writing; live comedy from 19:00 - 21:00; dance music from 21:30 till late. Admission is 1,000 yen, and all proceeds go to Amnesty International - Japan. Prize giveaways, Food (in BIG portions!) and drinks available at the bar. This is a mixed international gathering and ALL are WELCOME. Hope to see you there!
Organization: Amnesty International, Group 78 Tokyo
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: What the Dickens, Ebisu (Tel: 03 3780 2099)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Amnesty International, Group 78 Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: