My Share / Bonenkai (end of year party)
Date: Sunday, December 10th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: The talented members and guests of JALT Omiya
My Share is a time where the members themselves take centre stage to present ideas, techniques, games and activities that have worked in their teaching situation. My Share is a great way to learn from others teaching successes. Please bring about 25 copies of a handout of your presentation.
My Share will be followed by a bounenkai (end of year party) at a local izakaya.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen, or free if presenting
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan 5F (near Omiya Station, west exit,see map).
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: