Tokyo PC Users Group:
Tokyo PC Users Group Swap Meet 2006
Date: Thursday, August 3rd, 2006 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: All invited
Open the junk drawer (or cabinet) and pull out those slightly used or incompatible PC pieces and parts you no longer need. Bring them to the Tokyo PC Users Group annual swap meet on Thursday Aug. 3, evening at the usual meeting location.
Negotiate your terms as a buyer or seller with everyone at the meet. Bring your hardware, software, books, magazines for selling or exchange. (Note that that you must take what you donít sell back home with you - we canít leave it for TUC to dispose of.)
With the parts available and time remaining we will attempt to demonstrate some simple upgrades or even build a machine from parts.
Organization: Tokyo PC Users Group
Cost: TPC Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: The Tokyo Union Church (basement), Omotesando Dori, a short walk from the A-1 exit of the Omotesando subway stn (Ginza, Hanzomon, and Chiyoda Lines). Entrance through the parking area.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo PC Users Group
Email QR Code: