I can see clearly now: Teacher discovery through reflection-on-action
Date: Sunday, December 10th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Andrew Boon, Toyo Gakuen University
This presentation will provide a practical demonstration of how two teachers can work together using the supportive and non-judgmental interactional framework of Cooperative Development (Edge, 2002) or Instant Messenger Cooperative Development (Boon, 2005) to facilitate and sustain reflection on classroom action in order to find new perspectives about their teaching.
Organization: Chiba Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Chiba JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: SATY Bunka Hall, Room 2 (4th Floor), 1 min. walk from Inage Station east exit on JR Sobu Line. map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.