Getting Ready for Speeech
Date: Saturday, March 31st, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Charles LeBeau, co-author of Discover Debate and Getting Ready for Speech
Charles LeBeau, co-author the classic Speaking of Speech and Discover Debate, introduces his latest book, Getting Ready for Speech, a new basic-level presentation book designed just for your low and really low-level high school students and young adults. The active, popular, delivery exercises in "Getting Ready for Speech" get students out of their seats while building vocabulary, introducing grammar, and developing basic aural/oral communication skills.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Sophia University (Yotsuya Stn) Building 9, room 252
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: