Chapter Potpourri Meeting and Bonenkai
Date: Saturday, December 16th, 2006 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Hiroko Hirouchi, Wakako Fujita, Nihei Nagaki and Brent Jones
Hiroko Hirouchi and Wakako Fujita will present A Case Teaching of Medical English, looking at how ESP is taught in the Nursing Department at Sonoda Women's University. Nihei Nagaki will present an overview of Kobe Senior Citizen's College (Silver College) and Shiawase no Mura. Brent Jones will introduce his research into instructional design as related to L2 teaching. Please join us for our annual bonenkai afterwards.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Venue: Kobe YMCA (2-7-15 Kano-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe. tel: 078-241-7204)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: