Our Best Teaching Experiences from 2006
Date: Sunday, December 10th, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Everyone's invited to share
We would like to share our best moment / method / syllabus / student(s) / game / and more in our teaching. Everyone at the venue will be encouraged to report on their best teaching experience. You can remain silent and just listen to others but if you have something positive, then let's share them. As usual of this time of the year, we are having a special (Christmas) lunch party after the meeting. Eveybody is welcome.
Organization: Hamamatsu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hamamatsu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hamamatsu, ZAZA City Bldg. Palette, 5th floor, Meeting Room A
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hamamatsu JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 053-460-7956
Mobile phone: 090-9891-4844