Date: Sunday, December 17th, 2006 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: It's a Party!
The members of the chapter and their families are invited to a social event at TK6 S2 W6 inside Tanukikoji. JALT will provide the turkeys and some other food and soft drinks. Fees will be charged to cover the space and service being provided by the restaurant. Reservations are required because there is limited seating available. Visit the JALT Hokkaido website for the online registration form.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2,000 adults, 1,000 kids (under 6 free)
Non-members: add 1,000 yen to the member fee
Venue: TK6 Minami 2 Nishi 6, inside Tanukikoji
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: